Ultimate Quality Hungarian Goose Down. Ultra-lightweight Down-Proof Batiste Cotton. Box-stitched…
Features at a glance
· Life-time Guarantee on Hungarian Goose Down
· Ideal for summers in South Africa
· Box-stitched into individual compartments - No moving around of Hungarian Goose Down!
· Ultra-Light and Airy
· 100% Down-Proof Batiste Cotton
· Fully washable
· NOMITE label – OK for allergy sufferers
· Our Ultimate Quality Goose Down
· Lighter than Duck Down
· After-service available. Remakes. Washing and Sterilizing
· Clips onto an Autumn Duvet to make the warmest All-Seasons Winter Combo.
Our summer Hungarian goose down duvet is “warmth without weight” for ultimate sleep pleasure. The duvet is ideal for warmer, humid climates. This duvet is filled with superior quality Hungarian goose down. The outside batiste fabric is one of the lightest down proof found worldwide. The casing is edged off with satin piping and double stitched. The duvet has a sewn-through box design which completely stops down movement. The duvet is washable and carries the NOMITE label which makes it suitable for use by allergy sufferers. A duvet for generations!
Why buy a Hungarian Goose Summer Duvet?
· Hungarian goose Down has the biggest down clusters which means the down fluffs the best and so traps and insulates the most air for the ultimate in heat-retention.
· Hungarian Goose Down’s longevity is legendary.
· South Africa hosts a wide variety of climates. An Autumn or full Winter Duvet, even though they generally take on your body heat, are just too thick and hot for both humid and very hot places. Down is deceptively warm! Makoti started making (yup, the rest followed!) a thin Summer Duvet that can be used by itself for summer OR can be clipped onto an Autumn Duvet to make a All-Season Winter Combo.
· You can start with an investment towards a summer duvet and buy an Autumn one later. The pop-ups will always fit correctly!
· Summer Duvets are just great to snuggle under in front of the TV, or on the couch, picnics…
Tell me more…
How should I choose between Duck Down, Goose Down and Hungarian Goose Down?
· Duck Down has a smaller cluster than Goose Down; therefore more is needed, making the duvet slightly heavier. The quality level in ascending order is: Duck Down - Goose Down - Hungarian Goose Down.
· Duck Down, however, is the cheapest but still of very good Quality.
· Our Superb Quality Goose Down has a bigger cluster size, making your duvet lighter. All Goose Down Duvets become Heirloom Pieces to be passed on. Well-priced. The most popular choice!
· Our Hungarian Goose Down Duvets are the Ultimate choice. Made from super-light Batiste Cotton Down-Proof material and the largest Hungarian Down Clusters. More expensive, but worth it. The proverbial “Light as a feather” J