Superior Quality Goose Down. Anti-Cold Baffle Design. Super Warm! 100% Down-Proof Cotton.
Features at a glance
· Box-stitched into individual compartments - No moving around of Goose Down!
· Ideal for winters in South Africa.
· Super-Light and Airy
· 100% Down-Proof Cotton
· Fully washable
· NOMITE label – OK for allergy sufferers
· Superior Quality Goose Down
· Better price than Hungarian Goose Down
· After-service available. Remakes. Washing and Sterilizing
Our Winter duvets are ideal for very cold areas. This duvet is filled with the Superior Quality Goose Down. The outside fabric is 100% cotton, down proof and the casing is edged off with satin piping and double stitched. The duvet has a baffled box design which minimizes down movement, maximises loft (fluffiness) and leaves no cold spots. The duvet is washable and carries the NOMITE label which makes it suitable for use by allergy sufferers. This duvet is perfect for any of Makoti's beautiful duvet covers.
If you be that person whom is super-sensitive to the cold, this is the duvet for you. Be forewarned - the winter duvets are super-warm...and just might be too warm. We recommend the summer-autumn All Seasons combo, but hey, if you want our beautiful Winter Duvet, it is all yours.
Tell me more…
How should I choose between Duck Down, Goose Down and Hungarian Goose Down?
· Duck Down has a smaller cluster than Goose Down; therefore more is needed, making the duvet slightly heavier. The quality level in ascending order is: Duck Down - Goose Down - Hungarian Goose Down.
· Duck Down, however, is the cheapest but still of very good Quality.
· Our Superb Quality Goose Down has a bigger cluster size, making your duvet lighter. All Goose Down Duvets become Heirloom Pieces to be passed on. Well-priced. The most popular choice!
· Our Hungarian Goose Down Duvets are the Ultimate choice. Made from super-light Batiste Cotton Down-Proof material and the largest Hungarian Down Clusters. More expensive, but worth it. The proverbial “Light as a feather” :-)