Hungarian Goose Down Autumn Duvets - Tog heat rating of 10.5
Ultimate Quality Hungarian Goose Down. Super lightweight and warm! Down-Proof Batiste Cotton
Features at a glance
- Ultimate Quality Hungarian Goose Down
- The best quality material in the world!
- Ideal for autumn in most of South Africa and for winters on all coastal areas
- Box-stitched into individual compartments - No moving around of Hungarian Goose Down!
- Baffles ‘stitched in’ prevents cold spots – wall-to-wall down!
- The lightest and biggest down clusters for Ultimate warmth
- Fully washable
- NOMITE label – Down cleaned to European Standards – Hypo-allergenic
- After-service available. Remakes. Washing and Sterilizing
- Clips onto a Summer Duvet to make the warmest All-Seasons Winter Combo.
Our Ultra-lightweight and strong imported Batiste material is the best quality in the world – no holds barred! The material feels like silk and allows maximum loft (fluffiness) of the Hungarian Goose Down. The combination of the Superior Quality Down AND Batiste Material makes it the superior choice!
Autumn Duvets are ideal for a wide range of climates and can be used during many months of the year. This is a good choice, as you can always buy a summer duvet later that clips onto the autumn to make a warm winter duvet. This duvet is filled with Superior Quality white Hungarian Goose Down. The Batiste material is 100% down proof and the casing is edged off with satin piping and double stitching. The duvet has a baffled box design which minimizes down movement, maximises loft and leaves no cold spots. The duvet is washable and carries the NOMITE label which makes it suitable for use by allergy sufferers. This duvet is perfect for any of Makoti’s beautiful duvet covers.
Why buy a Hungarian Goose Down Autumn Duvet?
- Quality Hungarian Goose Down
- Ultimate Quality Batiste material
- You can start with an investment towards an Autumn Duvet and buy a Summer one later. The pop-ups will always fit correctly!
- Perfect warmth for winters in most coastal areas in South Africa. The winter duvet can be just too warm.
Tell me more…
How should I choose between Duck Down, Goose Down and Hungarian Goose Down?
- Duck Down has a smaller cluster than Goose Down; therefore more is needed, making the duvet slightly heavier. The quality level in ascending order is: Duck Down - Goose Down - Hungarian Goose Down.
- Duck Down, however, is the cheapest but still of very good Quality.
- Our Superb Quality Goose Down has a bigger cluster size, making your duvet lighter. All Goose Down Duvets become Heirloom Pieces to be passed on. Well-priced. The most popular choice!
- Our Hungarian Goose Down Duvets are the Ultimate choice. Made from super-light Batiste Cotton Down-Proof material and the largest Hungarian Down Clusters. More expensive, but worth it. The proverbial “Light as a feather” :-)