Goose Down Summer Duvets - Tog heat rating of 4.5
Click Image for Gallery
Superior Quality Goose Down. Heirloom Duvet! 100% Down-Proof Cotton. Stitched-though boxes to keep down in place.
Features at a glance
- Box-stitched into individual compartments - No moving around of Goose Down!
- Ideal for summers in South Africa
- Super-Light and Airy
- 100% Down-Proof Cotton
- Fully washable
- NOMITE label – OK for allergy sufferers
- Top Quality Goose Down
- Better price than Hungarian Goose Down
- Lighter than Duck Down
- Life-time Guarantee on Goose Down
- After-service available. Remakes. Washing and Sterilizing
- Clips onto an Autumn Duvet to make the warmest All-Seasons Winter Combo.
Why buy a summer duvet?
- South Africa hosts a wide variety of climates. An Autumn or full Winter Duvet, even though they generally take on your body heat, are just too thick and hot for both humid and very hot places. Down is deceptively warm! Makoti started making (yup, the rest followed!) a thin Summer Duvet that can be used by itself for summer OR can be clipped onto an Autumn Duvet to make a All-Season Winter Combo.
- You can start with an investment towards a summer duvet and buy an Autumn one later. The pop-ups will always fit correctly!
- Summer Duvets are just great to snuggle under in front of the TV, or on the couch, picnics…
Tell me more…
How should I choose between Duck Down, Goose Down and Hungarian Goose Down?
- Duck Down has a smaller cluster than Goose Down; therefore more is needed, making the duvet slightly heavier. The quality level in ascending order is: Duck Down - Goose Down - Hungarian Goose Down.
- Duck Down, however, is the cheapest but still of very good Quality.
- Our Superb Quality Goose Down has a bigger cluster size, making your duvet lighter. All Goose Down Duvets become Heirloom Pieces to be passed on. Well-priced. The most popular choice!
- Our Hungarian Goose Down Duvets are the Ultimate choice. Made from super-light Batiste Cotton Down-Proof material and the largest Hungarian Down Clusters. More expensive, but worth it. Light as a feather :-)